8.15.2008
Moving Out
I've moved in and out of my parent's house several times..well..at least my stuff has been in and out of their house and I'm around for a couple weeks here and there. Today is another move out. All the stuff..I don't know if the new place is big enough for all this stuff..I know the trailer is not. How does one come to own so much stuff? I've never had my own room at this house. The family moved after I left for college so a lot has been in boxes for years (almost 10). a lot is strewn all around. some has ventured its way to college station and is about to find its way north *couAlexgh*. I don't know what the big blog worthy pondering of this day is..but inside its weird. Its another marking of an end to transitional times. A moment of settling. All the belongings coming back together again. No more excuses for not doing my art b/c half of it is stored somewhere else. No more wishing I had this or that with me. No more packing up three suitcases, throwing them in the back of a truck and the move is over. I have 'stuff' again. Furniture that I own. I'm staying. In Texas. No plane trip to Berkeley for orientation next week...it'll just be another week like last week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Moving. Transition. Change.
All the same--only because nothing is the same.
Glad you can relate. I miss you too Kelly. I still contemplate your silhouette moving on the quad, wishing I had gotten to know you earlier.
Peace in all your movement, my dear.
Post a Comment