Finally tonight, I engaged my door in its ultimate purpose of jewelry organization. With the help of a few paperclips and a bunch of dangly earrings. Sorry about the poor photo quality -was trying to capture the height of my beautiful old door. In 3 quick episodes of How I Met Your Mother I've undone my jewelry mess.
1.17.2012
Screen Door
For a long time now I've been on the hunt for an old screen door. I learned along the way that they are surprisingly expensive, potentially the only thing neighbors want to keep when renovating their rental house (glad we asked before taking) and in many many shapes, styles and colors. I found one stuffed in an old shed of some of my husband's relatives and decided one day we'd return with the truck and pick it up (along with some fantastic old columns). But, to my wonderful surprise my husband gave me a fantastic old brown screen door for my birthday (we'll still pick up that other one some day). What a fantastic man he is!
The door will live in our bedroom though it hasn't found its proper home yet because of the wonderful wardrobe my in-laws bought me for Christmas. (I'm a lucky lady!)
Finally tonight, I engaged my door in its ultimate purpose of jewelry organization. With the help of a few paperclips and a bunch of dangly earrings. Sorry about the poor photo quality -was trying to capture the height of my beautiful old door. In 3 quick episodes of How I Met Your Mother I've undone my jewelry mess.
Finally tonight, I engaged my door in its ultimate purpose of jewelry organization. With the help of a few paperclips and a bunch of dangly earrings. Sorry about the poor photo quality -was trying to capture the height of my beautiful old door. In 3 quick episodes of How I Met Your Mother I've undone my jewelry mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment