6.12.2008

Reaching Others

Yes, it really is 7:37 in the am and I have been up for more than an hour for the fourth day in a row. As if the mornings were not bad enough already the hour of sleep is not arriving 7.5 to 9 hours prior to the time of arising. This blog actually begins as I sit behind the pulpit and the band leads a game of atom five to stall for breakfast to be ready. A team of adults has now left the room skipping and singing We're off to see the Wizard...I love camp when telling people to do the absolutely ridiculous is completely legitimate and expected really. I love camp when success is marked in the number of people that cry at worship or puke at programs. I love camp when..well I must go join the food line so this shall have to wait. But I guess I do love camp when at 7:40 in the morning I can be so positive about camp. Someone remind me to read my blog about 9:30 when I just want a nap.

1 comment:

Reyes-Chow said...

And apparently camp now has Wi-Fi. Back in my day . . . . ;-)

Hope you are well and settling in!