2.24.2009

best rebuttal ever

One of my brain release indulgences is to watch some teenybopper gushy CW shows while I do some of the more menial tasks of my jobs. One of them is Privileged. I won't explain, you know it, you can guess, or it just doesn't matter. One of the 'privileged' girls was arguing with her catholic boyfriend (assistant chef) about his choice not to attend the gay chef's wedding. Catholic boy in arguing his case against homosexuality says something like, most of the country agrees with me. Rich girls rebuttal is, and most of the country thinks they can wear mini skirts with cowboy boots, but they're wrong.

I laughed out loud!! It was perfect. I'm stealing the line and you should too.

and...I'm pretty sure I've worn the closest thing to a mini skirt that I own with cowboy boots before (and not just for Halloween) I guess that was bad?

No comments: