7.13.2009

pregnancy for dummies

While searching for movies on Netflix last night I found the instant play of this. This is the UK book version. There is also a DVD and USA Book version, at minimum...I care to look no further for other Prego for dummies paraphernalia. It just seems wrong. If there is one 'for dummies' book that shouldn't be written it just might be this one. I defer to my friend Brad's wish for female sterilization on this account. I hope when the book is opened or the DVD is played it includes nothing but an at length discussion on the options of abortion, adoption and future sterilization. At least it's not brain surgery for dummies...well crap....

1 comment:

bradcorban said...

I don't know what crazy ideas that OTHER Brad is putting forth, but THIS Brad supports male sterilization at birth, with the option for a free reverse vasectomy once one decides to have a child. Seems simple enough.

Of course, men are generally insane and narcissistic, so I don't expect much support on this front. Whatever.