I went to get a newspaper this morning because I received an email that I was on the second page today. Weird. I feel divided about this article, because the event was to be about the high school youth and I really would prefer that they have gotten the recognition and their pictures in the paper. We've been going to Berkeley Tech High School once a week for about two months. Talking to students and creating a project to do together. It was decided to have a memorial for their friends/family that have died by acts of violence. We decided that for our portion (as grad students) to paint five chairs each to commemorate contemporary Saints and Prophets. My dear friend and classmate, Abby, blogged about the event with images of her chairs too. Go to Facebook for more pictures. The full article in the Oakland Tribune can be found here.
The other chairs I created are:






1 comment:
the more i get to know, the more of your creative spirit i get to see, the more appreciation i have.
you, my dear, work it somethin special.
Post a Comment